Ann Park, M.D. is a personal development coach who specializes in working with high-achieving women.
Ann’s expertise is the whole person. She works with her clients to:
* create the balance they want
* maximize their most important relationships
* manage stress better
* find greater satisfaction at work
* increase their parenting skills
* design and maintain a physically healthy lifestyle
Ann is one of the only women’s development experts in the country with a M.D. and background in psychiatry. She works with her clients in their three greatest impact areas – emotional, physical, and relational – so they can live their most effective and rewarding lives.
Ann has worked with women from many industries, including fashion, media, the arts, finance, banking, entertainment, law, and medicine.
What will you get from being coached?
* You’ll become even better at leading yourself. In the relentless pace of modern life, we have to remain intentional with our time and energy. Another way of looking at it: if you don’t wag the tail, the tail will wag you. You’ll look at how to name your top priorities, and take practical steps to get to them and keep them.
* You’ll build stronger bridges to the people around you. The most important things we do happen in relationships with others. Good relationships require know-how. You’ll learn how to develop rewarding, healthy relationships with the people you care for the most.
* You’ll learn how to identify and get past the internal hurdles that women commonly face. Our thought life is the foundation of our decisions and actions. You’ll deepen your understanding of what your belief patterns actually are, which ones serve you well, and which ones hold you back.
* You’ll create the life balance you want. Many of us are in a constant battle to somehow get all the pieces fit together. You’ll discover how to navigate the joys and challenges of creating a healthy life balance.
You can join over 600 women who subscribe to Ann’s newsletter by clicking here.
And join her on Twitter.
After completing her M.D., Ann was chief resident in psychiatry at Cornell Medical Center. She then specialized in working with women. Over time, she realized that her clients did best when they focused on their strengths and actionable steps they could take. As opposed to traditional therapy, which focuses on what has gone wrong, Ann partnered with her clients to help them discover and move towards what was right for them.
Since then, she has transformed her practice into 100% women’s development coaching. She is dedicated to helping her clients learn how they can build on their unique strengths, capabilities, and experiences to be their best.
You can read more about what coaching is here.
Ann’s practice has always been a collaboration. At the end of the day, she wants women to gain practical insights and real-world skills they can use. She truly believes that an empowered woman is by far her own best agent for growth. And she should keep growing, long after the coaching work together ends.
Ann has been featured on BlogHer.com, Michael Hyatt’s leadership blog, FOX news, and Good Morning America. She is on the Advisory Board of Directors of J4, a group of over 500 professional women. And she is a member of the International Coach Federation, the largest professional coaching organization in the world.
Best for last: Ann has been married for 17 years to a wonderful husband, and they have been blessed with a terrific gang of three.